»

Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer



Where did May go? I cannot believe it's June already. I seem to have missed May somewhere in between all of the graduations, first holy communions, and birthday parties. It is now HOT, HOT, HOT all of the time. We have spent almost every day either inside with the air conditioner blasting, or outside so EJ can swim in the ice cold water that comes from the hose in his little pool. He loves the water and it doesn't even phase him when he's shivering and his lips are blue.


We love having his friends over to swim with him, and I secretly sit there wishing I was a little smaller so I would fit in the pool as well! In order to fulfill my secret longing to be in the pool,
I signed EJ up for swim lessons today, since I have to be in the water with him, I figure I'll get my water fix, and I'm hoping I will have a little fishy by the end of the month!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

What! You signed him up for lessons and didn't tell me?? :) Good for you, he will love it. And so will you.
And, we LOVE having friends who invite us over to swim! :)

darci said...

hey thanks for stopping by my blog. your little guy is SO CUTE! (as i'm sure you know) :)
last summer when i was pregnant i DID sit in the wading pool. (it was not a pretty sight). i'll have to come back when i have more time and read some more. have a great nite.