»

Monday, July 14, 2008

My Blog Mission







Becoming Me is hosting a Blog Mission Tour from July 13-18. Since I'm fairly new at blogging, the reason I decided to start blogging is still pretty fresh in my mind. I started blogging mainly to chronicle my son's growing up. And so my mission simple-

I blog in order to chronicle each beautiful day the the Lord has blessed me with. The favorite parts of my days are filled with loving the Lord, and being a Mommy to EJ. After a long battle with secondary infertility God gave EJ to us, hence- Love being EJ's Mommy. I want to remember the blessings and be able to look back and see how far I've come and what I've learned from life lessons. I want to meet new people who so passionately open up their hearts and share with the world and invite us in.
Thanks for listening, blessings to you all!


4 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful, Tara!

I saw a couple of weeks back that Becoming Me was going to be hosting this, so I'm glad you're doing it. I'm thinking about it too...maybe later in the week.

dlyn said...

Visiting your blog via the Blog Mission Tour - I love the reason you are blogging and will surely be stopping by to visit you again. My daughter blogs for similar reasons and I will send her to check you out as well. :)

Kristen Schiffman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen Schiffman said...

I'm a sister to an "EJ" so I love your blog's title first of all!!! And second I love your mission. If I ever have a little one, you can bet this will be the way I chronicle the day to day.