»

Monday, July 21, 2008

There's more than one way to get out of here!

A couple of days ago I heard my sweet little baby calling "Mama! Mama!" from his room, signaling he was awake from his nap. I took a few minutes to finish what I was doing before I went to go get him. As I slowly opened the door ( I like to try to peek in without him seeing me so I can see what he does in his crib) I caught my breath and ran to get my camera.




What I saw scared me a little, but also gave me a sense of pride that my little boy was so strong!
I careful assessed his ability and concluded he is not physically able to get all the way up or over... for now. So needless to say we may be switching to a big boy bed rather quickly!


4 comments:

dlyn said...

He is so cute!

Jackie said...

Ok, Tara. You are a true, full-fledged blogger now...you run and get the camera to capture the perfect moment before you do anything else. :) You are bona fide.

EJ...when did you get so big? You need to come see your Nina, buddy boy.

darci said...

what a great picture! and what an absolutely adorable kissable little boy you have!! so so cute!

Mozi Esme said...

That would be scary!

We've moved our baby out of her crib at 14 months since she was just a little too close to toppling over!